New for 2022 from BorgWarner: EFR 8370 Turbocharger. This unit is a blend of the 7670 Turbocharger( 7670 Turbine housing, and turbine wheel - 8374 compressor wheel/housing) This unit is dimensionally the same as an 8374.
The larger 8374 compressor wheel will lower turbine shafts speeds, reducing EMAP on the 7670 turbocharger, while deliver faster response over the 8374. Ultimately make less peak HP than the full 8374 turbo, but more than the 7670.
Use the drop down menu to create your BorgWarner EFR 8370 Turbocharger. This allows you to create the following turbos:
- Type-B = 179258 (179257 + 12741008000) or 12839097000 + 12741008000
- Type-C = 179357 (179257 + 12741008001) or 12839097000 + 12741008001
- Type-D = 179393 (179257 + 12741019002) or 12839097000 + 12741019002
- Type-H = 179257 + 12741008003 or 12839097000 +12741008003
If using the drop down menu to select a turbine housing, it will come as a complete turbo( including CHRA hardware, and if IWG; medium actuator and bracket).
The EFR 8370 has two different flange types available all with a 3" V-Band discharge:
- T3 - 0.83
- T4 - 0.92, 1.05, 1.45
The EFR 8370 includes the following features:
- Gamma-Ti turbine wheel
- Inegrated Compressor Recirculation Valve (CRV)
- Dual ceramic ball bearing assembly with metal cage
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve (BCSV)
- Forged Milled Compressor Wheel (FMW)
- Extended tip technology
- Compressor cover with speed sensor mounting provisions
- Aluminum or Iron Supercore options
- SX-E compressor cover upgrade